I'll be there, but my car is the question mark currently. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Just spreading the word...
anyone going?
I'll be there, but my car is the question mark currently. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Cliff,
You're moving the show to montogmery now? or are you working with someone there? I might go. are you organizing the show?
Yep, going to a few locations actually.
This one should be interesting... We didn't realize alabama had so many fast cars, more than Louisiana. I thought it was going to be an easy win for Loc and them, but not so sure now.
If you want to come along with the caravan, let me know. So far it's me, the street driven crew, and some aftermath guys.
wanna judge again? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sounds kewl. unfortunately I have a game that sunday so i'm out. good luck with that.Originally posted by GSRcaucAZN78:
Yep, going to a few locations actually.
This one should be interesting... We didn't realize alabama had so many fast cars, more than Louisiana. I thought it was going to be an easy win for Loc and them, but not so sure now.
If you want to come along with the caravan, let me know. So far it's me, the street driven crew, and some aftermath guys.
wanna judge again? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
bump
one more week! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Will you be there?
I noticed alot of people here are from Alabama so I guess Alabama is the JRSC state lol. Thats where I bought my used JRSC from to.
Bookmarks